Grapplesaw Firewood Processor
Starting at $9,400
Here it is! The long awaited Grapple Saw. Perfect for those that have outdoor boilers that do not split their wood. Perfect for large diameter logs that are too large to fit on our normal processor. The Grapple Saw works great for storm clean up where trees have been blown over. It allows the grapple saw and skid steer to do all the work! The Grapple Saw and Firewood Processors of Halverson Wood Products truly make the job of processing firewood, hassle-free. Read on to learn more about our firewood processing equipment!
- Designed to cut large logs, or multiple small logs at the same time.
- Ideal for cleaning up blown over trees!
- Opens 48″
- Processes logs 28″+ in diameter
- One-man operation, with simple controls
- Operate the machine from the safety and comfort of the cab on your Skid Steer, Mini Excavator & even Tractor
- Mobile – take it to the wood, and use it to move the logs after cutting.
- Easy to set up and easy to store. Quick attach/ detach.
- Process wood right into your truck or trailer
How our Grapple Saw Attachment Works:
Logs are picked up with the Grapple. Once they are in the correct length position, the operator engages the chain swathe, log is cut. Then, the or logs are put down, the skid steer moves over, and picks them up again, and the log(s) are cut again. For longer wood, that fits most boilers, the logs only have to be cut twice.
How do I know if Halverson Firewood Processors will work with my machine?
Our processors are built to be compatible with many common skid steer brands and other equipment that uses the universal attachment plate. Please refer to the specifications below. Here are some of the basic compatibility requirements that must be available on your skid steer to operate our processors.
- Case Drain
- Minimum 15.5 GPM Flow Rate
- Minimum 2850 PSI
|Material:||3/8″ – 5/8″ Steel|
|Hydraulic Flow:||15.5gpm – 23gpm|
|Max Log Diameter:||27″|
|Min Log Diameter:||3′|
|Max Log Length:||N/A|
|Min Log Length:||N/A|
|Firewood Cut Lengths:||N/A|
|Saw Bar Length:||29-1/2″|
|Saw Chain:||404 Pitch, 18H Harvester series|
|Saw Motor:||Bent axis piston motor|
|Saw Oiler:||Automatic 2 quart oil tank|
|Max Saw Cut:||27″|
|Mounting:||Universal Quick Attach: SAE Spec J2513|