HWP 100 Firewood Processor
Starting at $7,900
Perfect for residential and farm use, the HWP-100 Firewood Processors truly makes the job hassle-free. The lighter weight processor allows you to operate on small tractors, excavators, mini skid steers and some mini skid loaders all from the comfort of the cab. One person can easily and efficiently perform wood cutting and splitting tasks. Take the processor to the woods instead of having to bring the wood to the processor. The mobility and efficiency of these Firewood Processors is a time saver!
- Designed for the homeowner that cuts 1-10 cord per year
- Standard model comes with a 2-way splitting head – an optional 4-way wedge is available separately
- One-man operation, with simple controls
- Operate the machine from the safety and comfort of the cab on your skid steer, mini excavator and even tractor
- Mobile – take it to the wood, instead of having to bring the wood to the splitter!
- Easy to set up and easy to store
- Quick attach/ detach
- Process wood right into your truck or trailer
How our Firewood Processor Attachment Works
Logs are picked up with the equipment’s forks and then rolled onto the trough and moved to the table. Once in position, the operator engages the chain swathe, log is cut, and then falls into the splitting trough. The advancement arm of the firewood processor moves the log to the next cutting position while simultaneously ramming the cut piece into the splitter. Our firewood processing equipment can cut wood into lengths of up to 14 inches and can split the wood into 2 or 4 pieces, depending on the choice of splitting heads.
How do I know if Halverson Firewood Processors will work with my machine?
Our processors are built to be compatible with many common skid steer brands and other equipment that uses the universal attachment plate. Please refer to the specifications below. Here are some of the basic compatibility requirements that must be available on your skid steer to operate our processors.
- Minimum 10 GPM Flow Rate
- Minimum 2800 PSI
|82 x 36 x 48 in