HWP 140 Firewood Processor
Starting at $16,500
Perfect for light commercial and residential use, the HWP-140B Skid Steer Firewood Processor truly make the job hassle-free. When attached to a skid steer or other equipment, it enables the operator to easily and efficiently perform wood cutting and splitting tasks which normally require 2 to 3 people and a couple of tools – all in the comfort of the cab seat. Read on to learn more about our firewood processing equipment!
- Designed for the commercial user that cuts 100-200+ cords per year
- Process 1 to 2 cords per hour
- Process logs up to 18″ in diameter
- Standard model comes with an adjustable 4-way splitting head
- An adjustable 6-way splitting head is also available
- One-man operation, with simple controls
- Operate the machine from the safety and comfort of the cab on your skid steer, mini excavator & even tractor
- Mobile – take it to the wood, instead of having to bring the wood to the splitter!
- Easy to set up and easy to store
- Quick attach/ detach
- Process wood right into your truck or trailer
How our Firewood Processor Attachment Works:
Logs are picked up with the equipment’s forks and then rolled onto the trough and moved to the table. Once in position, the operator engages the chain swathe, log is cut, and then falls into the splitting trough. The advancement arm of the firewood processor moves the log to the next cutting position while simultaneously ramming the cut piece into the splitter. Our firewood processing equipment can cut wood into lengths of up to 22 inches and can split the wood into 4 or 6 pieces, depending on the choice of splitting heads.
How do I know if Halverson Firewood Processors will work with my machine?
Our processors are built to be compatible with many common skid steer brands and other equipment that uses the universal attachment plate. Please refer to the specifications below. Here are some of the basic compatibility requirements that must be available on your skid steer to operate our processors.
- Case Drain
- Minimum 15 GPM Flow Rate
- Minimum 2800 PSI
|Length:||Travel – 102″
Working – 126″
|Hydraulic Flow:||15.5gpm – max 23gpm|
|Max Log Diameter:||18″|
|Max Log Length:||12′|
|Min Log Length:||6′|
|Firewood Cut Lengths:||up to 22″|
|Saw Bar Length:||25″ Harvester|
|Saw Chain:||404 Pitch, 18H Harvester series|
|Saw Motor:||Bent axis piston motor|
|Saw Oiler:||Automatic 2 quart oil tank|
|Max Saw Cut:||18″|
|Splitter Cylinder:||Custom 3.5″ bore x 24″ stroke|
|Splitter Force:||27,406 lbs|
|Splitting Wedge:||4-way manually adjustable
Optional 6 way
|In-Feed:||Sliding trough carries log to wedge|
|Mounting:||Universal Quick Attach: SAE Spec J2513|
|Measuring:||Manually moveable measuring device|